Re-evaluate and IMPROVE recruitment practices to make the best use of time and the tools available. Start by asking the right questions.
What do you need?
- Develop a detailed applicant profile.
- Clearly communicate needs, expectations and benefits
- Use evaluations to gauge success and pinpoint gaps
Why should applicants want to work for you?
- Create an employment brand
- Highlight the company culture
- Help the applicant envision themselves as part of the team
- Encourage employees to become brand ambassadors
- Target job seekers and entice talent to join
How are you going to reach and attract talent?
- Build a talent pipeline
- Create a pool of applicants who have been previously vetted
- Build relationships with potential applicants
- Capitalize on employee and applicant strengths
Improve your recruitment strategy with the right solution. iSolved Hire makes it easy to attract, recruit, and bring on talented individuals.